Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My apple ID is not working on my iPhone X. The latest ios…

Customer Question
My apple ID is...

My apple ID is not working on my iPhone X

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest ios system. It is a brand new iPhone X. I have changed the password, butit doesn’t work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to download an app. At first the it said Done, but then I was asked over and over for my apple ID password:.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.