Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone and iPad have been hacked. Is there a way to tell…

Customer Question
My iPhone and iPad have...
My iPhone and iPad have been hacked. Is there a way to tell what has been changed and fix it?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

First of all, change your password ***** Usually when your apple id is hacked, nothing is changed, only the password ***** recovery details so they can lock you out indefinitely... Its designed to be an annoyance and they succeed...

If you have been hacked make sure you check your recovery information because that is the FIRST thing they will change

Also enable two step verification once you are in to tighten security

Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.