Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost my phone yesterday and locked it remotely. I have…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I lost...

Hi Pearl, I lost my phone yesterday and locked it remotely. I have found it but can't call because it is locked! What to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I got a new phone last month. I think the password ***** be the same.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No...how do I do that?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your iPhone is asking for password ***** passcode?

It’s bot
Not.
I’m at the Apple Store. Probably can get answers more quickly.
I can send and receive texts but not phone out or receive calls.
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

If you have any other concern or if you still need assistance with your issue please let me know.

This is rediculous.
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Can you please tell me what exactly you see in your iPhone screen? May I know what is the error message you are getting when you tried to make a phone call.

When I call out it says ‘ call failed’
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Have you tried restarting your iPhone?