Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have lost my IPHONE IS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCATE IT. I DONT…

Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have lost my IPHONE IS THERE A WAY I CAN LOCATE IT

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THERE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I LOST IT LAST FRIDAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

LOST I PHONE-I BELIEVE I AM ON ICLOUD AS WELL

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
ProTechExper
If you use icloud and find my iphone you can go to icloud.com sign in and select find my iPhone if still online it will locate phone
if I am offline there is no hope.
Unfortunately. Of course unless someone actually has it and they power it on and it has a network connection
ProTechExper