Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to sign in and they asked for my security code…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in and they asked for my security code and I have forgotten it

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I need to make a payment

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Lets just get me signed in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.