Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an Iphone 5 and I need to know how to input/change my…

Customer Question
Pearl, I have an...

Pearl, I have an Iphone 5 and I need to know how to input/change my voicemail for income phone calls

Technician's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Louisiana

Technician's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None -

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Rusty, Technician replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Changing the voicemail on an iPhone is actually easier than any other phone, but it's different than the usual way. It's now done from your menu.

1. From the Home screen, tap the Phone icon .
  2. Tap Voicemail then tap Greeting (upper-left). Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
  3. Tap Custom to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
  4. Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message. ...
  5. Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.

Please leave a 3-5 star rating for my service. If you still need help, please reply.

I exited your websit and instead went to an at&t store where they took care of my problem using tech support. Please have the charges of $5 and $42 removed from my credit card. I exited and did not agree to these charges.