Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I phone is disabledfor 45 minutes. At&t. Since last night.

Customer Question
I phone is disabledfor...

I phone is disabledfor 45 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Says it is disabledfor 44 minutes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.