Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Renew by phone? I phone 6. NO PROBLEMS JUST WANT TO RENEW BY…

Customer Question
Renew by phone? Technician's...

Renew by phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

NO PROBLEMS JUST WANT TO RENEW BY PHONE, NO POSTAGE.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.