Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have forgotten my password for my phone. could you please…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my phone. could you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just problem with my login on the phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.