Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm using iPhone with I have not been able to post back on…

Customer Question
I'm using iPhone with...

I'm using iPhone with Arnold I have not been able to post back on my Craig I'm needing help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Every time I post somebody either Flags it it never makes it over in 15-20 minutes on Craig I think it doesn't even make it to minutes I was using Chrome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've tried resetting my password ***** different post like 22 they have all been flagged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posting numerous items and not able to get posted somebody's flagging I mean soon as it hits the page
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Having problems posting to Craig I need to solve this in order to sell my motorcycle
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.