Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Everything minus my text messages and calling isn't working.

Customer Question
Everything minus my text...

Everything minus my text messages and calling isn't working. If I pull up an app, it does not work. I can't even receive a picture if someone texts me it. All that works is messaging and phone calling. I have tried to turn it off and that does nothing.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your picture?

Yesterday, this started to happen last night. It happened a few days ago but it went away and my phone was working fine. But now it is doing it again.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No ma'am.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.