Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

2 things. My phone has not been backed up for 8 weeks. I…

Customer Question
2 things. My phone...

2 things. My phone has not been backed up for 8 weeks. I have forgotten my password. My user name is [email protected] , com

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

2 Nd thing is I al videoing and I want to add the audio when taping with my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Koanie

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Listen, I am going to be out of range in just a few minutes.
If you could just tell me now joe to use audio when videoing with my iPhone now, that would be great. Backing up my phone can be done later. Hopefully I won’t have to pay another $5.00
Thanks
Joanie
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your gmail password, go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------