Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need mobile phone connection now CUA Visa ********* exp

Customer Question
Need mobile phone connection...

Need mobile phone connection now CUA Visa ********* exp ****** ****** Richard **********

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I Phone want to change providers Aldi was recomended?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tied nothing bought from new zealand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Want an automatic top up monthly? ********* nsw

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.