Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was told I could get my password here. My phone. I don’t…

Customer Question
I was told I...

I was told I could get my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Ok listen. I have been trying to get my password ***** you guys since February. I have been in account recovery since then. I got a call from you guys saying I would get my password. Can you please retreave it for me now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want apple to do what they said I

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I need apple .com. Are you affiliated

We do tech support for Apple products however in your case you have to reach out to Apple's main site.