Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need help setting up my new phone with dvr

Customer Question
need help setting up my new phone with dvr
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
will like to continue(###) ###-####home phone
or u could reach me on my cell(###) ###-####
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

need help
hello

What is the make/model of the phone?

What is the make/model of the DVR?

qcee qs408
iphone 7

What is the make/model of the phone?

I believe you mean "Q-SEE"

On your iPhone, go into the App store and download the Q-See QT View app

i use meye

I am not sure what you mean

ok trying to install

OK

ok i install it

Great -- Open the app and follow the steps to set it up.

still not working i used myeye app before i need a qcee rep

Q-See*

Their number is *****

are they availible now

Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM PDT

no answer will try tomorow

OK thank you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

i still didnt get the right help