Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I wanted a new battery. IPhone SS DX3m27qwfml9 Model

Customer Question
I wanted a new...

I wanted a new battery

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone SS DX3m27qwfml9 Model MF260LL/A Version 9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It does not keep the charge as long as it use to. The problem is been for about 2 months

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How old is the phone?

Please let me know