Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need a battery for my Iphone 6 how much does it cost. You…

Customer Question
I need a battery...

I need a battery for my Iphone 6 how much does it cost

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

You mean ATT not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've had the cell phone since Iphone 6 came out. so over 3 years. Probably should have changed the battery out a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes but think I will need to go in some where to get it fixed. I have had this contract on my phone for 2 1/2 years - but it seams to keep going back to the old plan with my ex. So I cannot back up to the cloud

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with your question today

A new iphone battery for the 6 is being advertised at $35 at the apple stores.

To solve your apple ID issue not backing up to the cloud you should get your own apple id account so you can separate the accounts and make it your own again