Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Apple is driving me crazy trying. I cannot get an apple ID…

Apple is driving me...

Apple is driving me crazy trying. I cannot get an apple ID and password ***** be accepted on my iphone. What am I doing wrong. Can you lead me in what steps to take to set it up?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Let me check.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Ios 10.3.3

3/26/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I am not sure. It is either***@******.*** or***@******.***.

Let me check with that.

Kindly check your***@******.***.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I tried it and when I enter my password ***** just take me right back to where you enter the password *****

there try to login with the email***@******.*** and the password ***** just created.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
when I go to settings itunes and App Stores it says my Apple ID is "*****@******.***.

Yes but I did a reset for the apple account with the email***@******.***

which has the recovery email***@******.***.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
ok

Alright, try that and let me know.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
This time I typed my password ***** it was accepted but it did not ask for the Apple ID so I am not sure what the ID is but assume it is probably the***@******.***. Can you confirm that or tell me how I can check it?

Are you doing this on your phone or on your computer?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
On my phone.

Go to settings>icloud on your phone

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I do not see any icon for icloud in my settings.

Is that an iPhone?

Go to settings.

Scroll down and you may find an option iCloud and below that iTunes&App Store

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
ok. Got it. I am now in the icloud settings screen but don't see any place where it shows my email ID

Did you get it?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It shows the email there as***@******.*** so I guess that is the one I use, right.

That is correct!

You got it.

That's your apple id.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.

And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.

You can also directly write back to me

https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/

I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
OK. Thanks! Could you check and see if I got charged twice for this answer. I think I asked it twice thinking it didn't register the first time.

I will notify our customer support regarding this.

Not to worry.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Thanks again.

You have not been charged twice and the customer support will reach you through the registered email.

Please do provide your ratings.

Thank you for your patience.

You have not been charged twice and the customer support will reach you through the registered email.Please do provide your ratings.Thank you for your patience.
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu