Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I drive for Uber. Last week I got a call to pick up a rider.

Customer Question
I drive for Uber...

I drive for Uber. Last week I got a call to pick up a rider. The person I picked up said he was a recruiter for Lyft and could sign me up with a bonus in the car. I forgot my pass word to apple , so we made a new one. He said he would have Lyft check me out and let me know in a few days. he put the left app on my phone. I thought it was odd, ( this all happened in Monterey ) so I called the number he gave me, and it has been disconnected. Think he just wanted my Apple number.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Just have Apple computer and I phone don't know my ( OS )

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Lyft?

Have never driven for Lyft, just Uber, applied for Lyft but never completed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today

I am pretty certain you was scammed my friend.. LYFT doesnt do that and they dont have recruiters

Its all done by word of mouth... There is a high chance that he just stole your apple account...

I highly suggest you change your password ***** and fast

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you need me to give you steps on how to do that or do you already know?