Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to setup a jitterbug smart phone--we had started…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to setup a jitterbug smart phone--we had started previously but didn't get back to it. We get the message that previous google account has been set up---we have tried energy email address and password ***** we can or remember with no success. The name is ***** *****, possible email:***@******.***,***@******.***--maybe others. Possible word 91945Judy. I have tried to reset but still got the same message

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

We have never had it setup completely.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have tried factory reset but didn't work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/27/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you fail to sign into your account on your Smart phone?

Please let me know

Thank you