Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant get on my apple iPhone the 6 numbers I either changed…

Customer Question
Hi I cant get...

Hi I cant get on my apple iPhone the 6 numbers I either changed or I didn't and I just cant get in but it regonizes my face once I used to get in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I went thru severe trauma so I cant remember but it couldn't hve been that long ago at all.. I always the same my email address and then I put every single password ***** my notes.Its even locked my out of my ipad because I cant find my password ***** I cloud. its as if its been done on purpose because we have set up a web site to let everyone know that my daughter a twin barely 21 was murdered not some bull crap the police made the coroner change. I just want to get my 6 numbers back because it knows my face not the 6 numbers I used to use all the time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have stayed away from my computer because i have 80,000 photos( they look like that are missing ) for the case against the murders and i have no idea how to work a computer. I literally lost all of my memory and had to write everything down but this one time i must have screwed up. it couldn't have been more than a week i think.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My ipad it says i don't know my icloud password ***** it was in my apple iPhone but its missing so it locked me out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

What is the model of your iPhone?