Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My screen is cracked and I have insurance what is my next…

Customer Question
My screen is cracked...

My screen is cracked and I have insurance what is my next step number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened last night but the screen is severely cracked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 4 months ago
ProTechExper
Most service providers use asurion as an insurance company and with Asurion there are 2 ways to file a claim online at phoneclaim.com or by calling(###) ###-####They are open 24/7 and ship overnight after you pay your deductible which depending or of course you can opt for screen repair which may have options to come to you for just $29 this all depends on the plan you are enrolled in and your geographic location.
what was he 48 dollars I just at for
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 4 months ago
At for? I do not understand this question?
My credit card was charged 5 dollars and then 48 dollars from just ask me
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 4 months ago
That is they website you are asking your orginal question. My answer is .......Most service providers use asurion as an insurance company and with Asurion there are 2 ways to file a claim online at phoneclaim.com or by calling(###) ###-####They are open 24/7 and ship overnight after you pay your deductible which depending or of course you can opt for screen repair which may have options to come to you for just $29 this all depends on the plan you are enrolled in and your geographic location