Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

In my contact list the "company line" I used "church" to…

Customer Question
In my contact list...

In my contact list the "company line" I used "church" to identify people in my church family. All my contacts from "church" has been deleted!! How do I get this reinstalled?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I have an I phone 5. I don't know the model #.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Does iOS.....something sound right? I am not very "techie".

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I noticed it yesterday. My friend said she called me 3 days in a row beginning Thurs, Fri, and Sat (3/22-3/24). She said she heard my greeting and left messages. I did not find her name in "Recent" calls nor did I see any voice mail notifications. Some how all my contacts were deleted with the company name "church". How do we retrieve all my "church" contacts.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just be patient with me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me in which app on your iPhone this issue is occurring?

Please let me know

Thank you

This problem is on my Contacts icon that is part of my phone desk top.

ok, and this is on your iPhone correct?

Correct
I have to step away for a few minutes. By the way, don't charge me!

You do not wish to pay for the service?

I already approved a five dollar charge in the beginning. Since then, more pop-ups showed up asking me to pay $20 here, $20 there,. There should be no charge at all! I did not create this problem.

ok, if you do not wish to pay anything, please contact customer service for a refund

Thank you

Does this mean I can’t get this problem (not my fault) resolved unless I pay $20?

This is a paid service, it is my livelihood, it is not free sorry