Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I synch my iaphone with mye desktop so that I do nta…

Customer Question
How do I synch...

How do I synch my iaphone with mye desktop so that I do nta have to delete aem iform mydsoawhrt I sd then form my I Pa . Now I have to deal thoa that I prea da on my iPhone.. THis will save a lot of tie if this can be doen PLEase advise Thank

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How can I determine that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This duplication has been going on as long as I 've had my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank]

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Your question is uncover what is it you are looking to have your iPhone do?

When I delete my e mails from Verizon/AOL account on my iPhone they are not simultaneously deleted on my desktop . So when I log in to my desktop Verizon/AOL account . I have to delete them again. Is there a solution?

In Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > (Your account name) > Advanced > Deleted Mailbox - set for the "On My iPhone" Trash for a POP account, or "On the Server" for an IMAP account. If it is an IMAP account, be sure the correct server mailbox is selected (i.e. "Deleted Messages" for MobileMe).
If you have an IMAP account, just tap any folder in the 'on the server' list and the Trash will be inserted into the list .... AND WILL NOW WORK

Rating me is important because it opens me to help others and also lets the company see that I am working with each customer. Please take just a moment to rate me… it helps greatly!