Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My damaged phone was stolen( the theif thought they had my…

My damaged phone was...

My damaged phone was stolen( the theif thought they had my new phone),before i returned it. is there any way to find it. I did have find my device on it. note; the screen wouldn't light up, water damage. can i lock or erase it.? Note#2 The sim is not in the phone i had moved it to the new phone before it was stolen.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It was fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I dont have the phone. the one i have works fine

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting

Do you recall the gmail account you used on the phone?

Please let me know

do you want it?

Thanks

Can you use my link below please

http://www.android.com/devicemanager

Sign in with your account and tell me if you can then see its location.

Let me know the results please

it showsw me the location of the phone in my posession

You will see at the top left the option to select another phone if you have multiple phones on this account

Please choose this to select the other phone.

Richard, Smartphone Specialist
thank you, ***** ***** i wanted to know. PS; I think i paid for a phone call i didn't use last time i used ask a lawer if you can get my refund its all yours. Thanks again, i'''''ll check back if i have any luck or if I come up with a new question
bummer, the old phone doesnt show up. Just my tablet and new phone.
if i dont send it back assurant will charge me over $300.00 and i already gave them 175.00