Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I've been using Lyft for a number of years now. I cannot…

Customer Question
I've been using Lyft...

I've been using Lyft for a number of years now. I cannot upgrade or get Lyft to responds. I need to talk to someone to get my app to start working again. This is becoming very irritating!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Lyft?

It won't let me do it on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix the problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/26/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.