Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

For some reason I could not buy credits off an app to talk…

Customer Question
For some reason I could...
For some reason I could not buy credits off an app to talk to a friend
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 3 months ago
ProTechExper
Hello are you still in need of assistance with the issue of making an in app purchase?
I’m ready
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 3 months ago
What app are you having issues with? What error message do you recieve? When do you get this error?
I still do need help
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 3 months ago
I was asking questions so we could work toward a resolution to your issue. Is there a problem with those questions? That is the only way to continue
the app is called anastasiadate
i can't buy credits to talk to a friend
Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 3 months ago
What error message are you receiving when you attempt to make a purchase?