Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to start my family on the Microsoft phone and it…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to start my family on the Microsoft phone and it says I am signed up as a child but infant download any apps because it hasn't been set up but Microsoft says it has been set up. What do I need to do

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

RM-1073

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Microsoft phone? What have you tried so far?

I got the phone yesterday. I have tried resetting my phone and accepting the invitation to join the family again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
i still need assistance
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.