Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Someone has signed in with my password need to change. My…

Customer Question
Someone has signed in...

Someone has signed in with my password ***** to change

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Galaxy sj3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Received text last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Follow the link below to reset the password ***** your google account:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!