Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My kvt 516 Bluetooth does not say system set up. Florida.

Customer Question
My kvt 516 Bluetooth...

My kvt 516 Bluetooth does not say system set up

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Tried to pair my iPhone and screen just says Bluetooth and no place to set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I tried using iPod cord but it still didn’t work I’m not at my car I will call back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
Do t need that already tried please refund my money

What is happening when you attempt to pair?

Refund money you charged 47.00 to PayPal I don’t need my manual I needed help

This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about and we personally do not handle any of the financial issues. Many of us work in IT jobs or like me, run my own small business. If you need assistance reaching customer service for any credit related issues let me know and I can help you get there. As far as the manual goes it was sent to weed out what you have or have not done so I can create a baseline to start troubleshooting your issue.

Tell them to refund my 47.00