Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I had to get a new one someone hacked into my other one! I…

Customer Question
I had to get...

I had to get a new one someone hacked into my other one! I have to get off for to night my husband is mad at me sorry !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Verizon smart phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

The one that they hacked was a 7 phone and ruined until till tomorrow thank s Keile Proffitt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to wait till he goes to sleep and l will be back please ok it will not be long ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Whenever you are ready to start again let me know.

Thanks a million!

No problem