Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am unable to edit my calendar. I have reset the phone.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to edit my calendar. I have reset the phone. Synced and unsynced. And still cannot edit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iiphone 6. I believe it is the latest iOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been days now. I reset the phone and then it worked for one or two edits then did not work any longer. I reset again and again it worked for one or two edits then stopped working. It was synced (spelling) to my laptop so I unsynced it on both the laptop and iphone and it would not work so I synced it again and still not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is the edit button showing when you select the event that you want to edit?