Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

When I can something in my notes. When I change something in…

Customer Question
When I can something...

When I can something in my notes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

When I change something in my notes it appears as a email to me which I sure don’t wants at all... doesn’t happen to my friends I-phones ????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I phone it’s been going on for a few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ihaven’T changed any for some time and forgot about it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

You can stop syncing notes by tapping Settings >Mail, Contacts, Calendars or Settings > iCloud, tapping the email address that you added, and switching Notes to the off position

I want a phone call to help me on what you were talking about ... I do not want to loose my notes..
just want help for them not to go to email..

Go to Settings → Notes and change the default account to "On My iPhone". Your problem will be sorted out!