Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost my iPhone and purchased another one. I’m having a…

Customer Question
I lost my iPhone...

I lost my iPhone and purchased another one. I’m having a problem using my credit card to make purchases. It’s the same card that worked prior to getting new phone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t understand the question

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I purchased the new phone on 3/14/18. I tried entering everything (credit card number, expiration date and code on back plus verified all information Apple had entered to straighten out or figure out what was wrong with my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my card activated so I may use it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.