Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It’s my 8 plus iPhone I can’ remember my password to set up…

Customer Question
It’s my 8 plus...

It’s my 8 plus iPhone I can’ remember my password ***** set up my gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No just my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it’s my son’s phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No please help

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 26 days ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Google® is pretty good at providing its users with the ways to recover their data, Gmail® password ***** is a breeze if you provided enough security information during account registration. The first thing you want to try is Google’s recovery page. Choose the “I don’t know my password” option and enter your Gmail® address, click on Continue.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?service=mail&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 24 days ago

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert