Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My son was taking care of this 7 plus phone problem but

Customer Question
My son was taking...

My son was taking care of this 7 plus phone problem but didn't get back to you in the allotted time. This phone needs repairs and I need it fixed. So I need to send it back. svc ,iphone 7 plus, GSM, 128G, BK, WUR. REPAIR ID D28673308 SERIAL NUMBER C39V4NF6HFY7 I purchased the phone the 1st of November 2017. It was under my sons name Carlos Adams but should be under my name ***** *****. The phone should be under warrenty.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know if i have, my son may have. not sure what it is at this time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Netman1000,
 replied 4 months ago
Netman1000

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Technician: Netman1000,
 replied 4 months ago

When did you purchase the device?