Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Yesterday I lost my comcast emails on my iphone and need to…

Customer Question
Yesterday I lost my...

Yesterday I lost my comcast emails on my iphone and need to either add or restore it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Looking

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Comcast mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

It says my iphone has been disabled. I proably did that yesterday with verizon as we worked for hours on th phone,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just share what I told you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you having issues with the mail or is the whole phone disabled?