Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm very new at this and remembering a password is hard if…

Customer Question
I'm very new at...

I'm very new at this and remembering a password is hard if there is more than one, I'm 72 and confused. I write thos. down and then don't know what is what. My daughter was helping me but got me confus she doesn't have any patients with me:-!O:

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I just got a new phone I am trying to learn how to use, plus I just got on WI go and have atablet I'm trying to use at the same time!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Zte avid557. What s op?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I keep forgetting my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I have just 1 password ***** everything?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Having one password ***** everything is hard because each device may have different password ***** (like the number of numbers/letters required, use of special characters and how often they make you change them). Which password ***** you having issues with currently?

Both!
Can you retrive my password ***** I first had?

I do not want to be confusing but there are many passwords for each device. There are passcodes to access the device, the ID, and password ***** the google account that manages the device and email usernames and passwords just to name a few. So I need to narrow down which you need... Sorry for any confusion.