Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a phone here that i got at a pAWN SHOP ITS FROM FIDO…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a phone here that i got at a pAWN SHOP ITS FROM FIDO I NEEDTO UNLOCK IT I GOT THE IMEI

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

NO I WANNA PUT MY CHIP FROM FREEDOM IN IT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS ABOUT IT THANKS NICE TEETH

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
you can't charge me 67$more the lady showed me 5$or I wouldn't have done it.I would have just gone to free them and they would have did it for me for free but since I got no legs and it takes 2 hours for a cat to get here in my condition
Oh I'm mike(###) ###-####please call now or I'm going to have to call a cab and go put a stop payment on what you're doing to me why do you do this to people
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****