Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Email stopped working on iPhone 6s plus with message "cannot…

Customer Question
Email stopped working on...

Email stopped working on iPhone 6s plus with message "cannot verify server identity. I've reset factory settings; cleared data; checked password. No go!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Apple Id a month ago when problem started

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Please can you use an internet browser and try to login to your email account online

This will help us verify if your account was hacked and the password *****

You can then change your password ***** if you find out this has happened.