Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I dropped my iPhone in the bay and it drownd! Got a new

Customer Question
I dropped my iPhone...

I dropped my iPhone in the bay and it drownd! Got a new IPhone, 8, I think, and it has not been set up properly. I can no longer access my email. I had half my life saved under notes on my phone and that isn't helping me now. I don't know my google acct. sign in? my password? All of my account info has been lost and I do not know where to turn. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cindy Taylor

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't remember to question #1.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

#2, how do I access that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/24/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

thank you, Harry. I am unable to access my google account to reset my password. It keeps me going around in a circle. If I knew my password ***** . .
Thank you for any help you can offer!

Have you tried to reset your Google account password?

it keeps taking me around in a circle: enter last password ***** remember, I do and I never get to the resetting of the password. Don’t fret, I appreciate your help but I’m going to go to AT&T tomorrow!
Thanks again and have a good weekend.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.