Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to unlock a iPhone 6 from att.please help me... On my…

Customer Question
I want to unlock...

I want to unlock a iPhone 6 from att.please help me...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

On my iPad just minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

On the iPhone 6 know is the one.i need to unlock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know I may have

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
What do you mean.to resetting through apples on line account reset tool.would I have to plug the iPhone in to a computer to do that?
Come on help me
Just cancel and give me a refund.Thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Technician: TechFran,
 replied 3 months ago
TechFran

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Technician: TechFran,
 replied 3 months ago

I will need to ask a few question about the device and service plan with att

Technician: TechFran,
 replied 3 months ago

Are you available for me to help with your question?

Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.