Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't send emails. I can't get past the BB ID username and…

Customer Question
I can't send emails. ...

I can't send emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I can't get past the BB ID username and password

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Getting a red X message status general failure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried resetting my BB User ID Password *****'t work, tried deleting the BB ID User name and settin up a new one, that didn't work, I then deleted the Service Books and tried setting up my emails accounts again and now I am stuck on the BB ID Username screen again.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have a Blackberry and looks like you are a MAC specialist??
If you can't help me you are not authorized to charge my credit card. If you do, I will have my CC company decline the charge.
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do still need help.

Do you see any error messages?

As I noted in my write up above.

Which email provider are you using?

AOL is my email provider
It's NOT AOL, it's my BB device and service that is the issue. The delay in your responses and it being a Blackberry suggest to me you can't help me.

OK

How do I get a refund being you are unable to help me?