Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot my password, so im unable to use it to pay

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, so im unable to use it to pay something

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Trying to put money in account to play solitair

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im on my cell phone Samsung 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I just know my cell phone is a Samsung 8what else would it be

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just since i tried to add money to my game accounts

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

What did you forget the password *****?