Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Not computer apple i phone requires password and forgot. ,t…

Customer Question
Not computer...

Not computer apple i phone requires password ***** forgot

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don,t remember long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No aa friend told me to try the computer to see if i can get new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told to go to apple store at the mall to get this fixed. am trying to see if i can get help thur the internet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. To reset the password ***** will need the Apple ID. You can follow this link to reset it: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago

Rating me is important because it opens me to help others and also lets the company see that I am working with each customer. Please take just a moment to rate me… it helps greatly!