Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

When a call comes in it goes straight to voicemail when I go…

Customer Question
When a call comes...

When a call comes in it goes straight to voicemail when I go to voicemail it says visual voicemail is not accessible. Enter passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t no how to do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Issue has been resolved
I no longer need assistance