Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can not get my aol mail on my blackberry. On all 3 but I…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my aol mail on my blackberry

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On all 3 but I seem to be only having the problem on my backberry

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to reset my account changed my password ***** my aol ,but it stil is not acceptingit

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the error message?

When trying to reset my aol it adv me I have the wrong server

Did you remove the account from your Blackberry then add it back?

does this mean somebody is calling me

Ok let me know when somebody can call

I did, but I lost my email sever since then.

Which model Blackberry?

I bought it last year so it should be the latest one
BBB100-1

When you setup your email, which option do you select?

I put aol.ca
Every time i try i recv an error message cannot connect to your server.
For server i put aol.com and tried aol.ca
I verified my password (as i get my emails on my other devices)
  1. Log in to the BlackBerry smartphone user's BlackBerry Internet Service account.
  2. Click Set Up Account.
  3. Enter the BlackBerry smartphone user's full email address and password. Confirm the password.
  4. Read and accept the AOL license agreement.
Can’t find blackberry internet service account how can i get there?
When I put the email address and password, it shows the same response ‘cannot verify server’
Any ideas

Are you entering the server information?

Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. It looks like you still need assistance.