Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Its my I phone that I need to reset my password on. Along…

Customer Question
Its my I phone...

Its my I phone that I need to reset my password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Along time ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No did not know that it existed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you very much

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.