Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trouble pairing my otium earbuds with my Iphone. The worked,

Customer Question
Trouble pairing my otium...

Trouble pairing my otium earbuds with my Iphone. The worked, and now they do not. I've tried all the normal routines

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

On my computer it is 12.7 How can I find the info on my app

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

A day or so ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Is somebody on line with me
Nobody is responding
3/24/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Do you leave your earbuds connected to the charger after they are fully charged, so that they will be fully charged when you want to use them?