Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a new iPhone can’t remember my password to sinc my

Customer Question
Got a new iPhone...

Got a new iPhone can’t remember my password ***** sinc my contacts and pictures

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I reset a new password ***** I forgot the old password ***** still have same email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes why is it so hard keeping up with all these pastwords just to have a iPhone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Ok so, you have forgotten your apple ID password.... Dont forget this has nothing to do with your email address

Your apple ID is simply a USERNAME for apple products..... Have you reset your apple ID password?

Once you do, you will be able to login no problem... I have had the same apple id password ***** over 5 years with no issues so it is doable but you have to understand how it all works first before you can get this streamlined

Ok what do I do next
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

OK first, do you have access to a computer?

I talk later a work right now thanks you
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok get back to me when on a computer and ill help you fix this